Join us on stage at Pluralsight LIVE
Share your expertise at Pluralsight LIVE, the technology skills development conference, taking place August 27-29, 2019 at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Think you have what it takes to speak at LIVE? Complete these 4 steps to apply!
- 1. Click 'Login' at the top of this page.
- 2. Select 'New User' to create a profile. You will be redirected back to this page
- 3. Click 'Submissions' then 'Add New' to add a breakout submission.
- 4. Finally, click 'Save & submit' (you can add as many submissions as you'd like).
What is LIVE?
LIVE features powerhouse innovators who are building the technologies of tomorrow and leading through the digitial disruptions of today. Last year, more than 2,500 technologists and leaders from 30+ industries heard from 100 speakers, including Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai, as well as industry experts like Thomas Kurian, Cathy O'Neil and Ben Galbraith.
We're looking for speakers to present in 45-minute breakouts (solo or panel) or lead 90-minute workshops.
This year our agenda includes three tracks:
LEARN, ALIGN, BUILD.
In our LEARN track, ideal topics include:
- - Introductory knowledge for concepts across software development, IT ops, data, security, creative and design, and more
- - New and emerging languages, frameworks, tools and processes
- - Technology tips, best practices and how to avoid common pitfalls
- - Soft skills for technologists, including presenting, collaboration, hiring and retaining employees, and promoting diversity and inclusion
In the BUILD track, ideal topics include:
- - Deeper dives into languages, frameworks, tools and processes
- - How to build organizational design and/or hiring plans that meet technology and business requirements
- - How to build skill development plans that achieve business outcomes
In the ALIGN track, ideal topics include:
- - How to integrate new ideas, concepts and technologies with existing tech stacks
- - How to combine technology and skill development strategies
- - How to use existing talent to innovate and achieve business objectives faster
- - How to make the most of existing learning and skill development ecosystems
More speakers from more diverse backgrounds
Last year, 40% of our speakers were women. This year, we're aiming for equal representation. We need stronger representation from minority communities in tech (e.g. women, people of different ethnicities, etc). We can't accomplish this alone, so if you have speaker recommendations, please tell them to apply!
What's in it for you
In appreciation of the time our speakers take to prepare and present their content, we're offering all speakers equal compensation:
- - $500 speaker honorarium
- - $700 travel stipend
- - Complimentary four-night hotel stay
- - Complimentary conference ticket
Mark your calendar
Our call for speakers opens January 15, 2019 and will remain open until the end of February.
- Open: January 15, 2019
- Closed: February 28, 2019
- Review: March 1-31, 2019
- Decision: April 1, 2019
- Conference: August 27-29, 2019